Gorgeous Goa Holiday Package
Goa holiday package which takes you to the party capital of India, Goa. Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. The long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in. It preserved 16th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations, also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
It is one of the most visited destinations in India, which promises a fun-filled and entertaining holiday to every traveler. Its a paradise for nature lovers, photographers and adventure enthusiasts, allures tourists from all across the globe. Bustling markets, ancient churches, happening parties, beautiful beaches, lip-smacking food, water sports, it makes you explore every type of tourist attraction. However, this delightful Goa is a 4 days/ 3 nights tour. which takes you to the party capital of India. Embark on this tour and come back with memories of a lifetime.
Day 01: Arrival in Goa
On reaching Goa airport, our representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favorite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: North Goa
This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral. Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: South Goa
After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions. Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and headquarters of the South Goa district. After the long sightseeing tour of South Goa, head back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Departure
This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home. The tour ends here.
What is Included in the Cost
- Welcome Drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic)
- 3 Nights Accommodation based on twin sharing with A/C
- Daily breakfast at hotel/resort
- Airport/Bus/Train Station Transfer
- Two Full days sightseeing tours (North & South Goa) by N/Ac sharing coach
- 1 hr (Morning ) Boat Cruise
- Free use of swimming pool (With proper swim wear)
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Air fare / train fare.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions.
- Lunch & Dinner
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
- Medical and travel insurance.