Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region. Annapurna circuit Trekking is popularly known as Annapurna round trekking. Annapurna circuit trekking has only been possible since 1980 when Manang area which one of the major part of this trekking was authoratively opened for foreigners. The highlight of Annapurna Circuit Trekking is frequent changing sceneries day by day. In the beginning of trekking days you walk through low lying green hills then eventually make way to drier arid conditions landscape. The highest place of Annapurna round trekking is Thorong La pass at an altitude of 5416m / Crossing this high pass is the dream of any trekkers. After cross the Thorang La pass you come to Muktinath, the sacred site of Hindu as well as Buddhists. The duration of Annapurna circuit trekking can make short or long as the demand of trekkers. Here we present the most popular itinerary among trekkers. The extra highlights of this trekking is beautiful mountains, walking through the Kaligandaki valley, warm hospitality of local people and their culture, hot springs in Tatopani, walking through rhododendron forests, sunrise from Poon hill etc.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport than transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Beshishahar(823m). 7 hours drive scenic drive. O/n at hotel in Beshishar.
Day 03: Drive from Beshishahar to Syange (1130m). Then trek to Tal (1700m). 4h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Tal to Danaque(2230m). 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Danaque to Chame (2713m). 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3294m). 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3351). 51/2 h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Rest in Manang village or day hike to the Gangapurna Glacier Lake. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4050m). 4h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorng Pedi (4420m). 3 ½ h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Thorung Pedi to Muktinath (3805m). 9h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom(2760m). 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 13: Drive Jomsom to Tatopani (1190m) by local bus. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2880m). 8h Walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Ghorepani to Hille. 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Hille to Nayapul(1010m). Trek end. Drive to Pokhara. O/n at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 18: Transfer to the international airport for final departure.
What is Included in the Cost
- Airport pick up drop by private /car/van/bus
- Hotel Three Star standard (Hotel Marsyangdi/ Hotel Tibet) accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with cultural tour guide
- Entrance fees at various sight seeing
- All trekking permit fees & government taxes
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner) tea, coffee, chocolate during the trek
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, friendly English speaking guide plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Porter (1 porter between two person basis) Max.30 kg. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- One Sherpa (guide assistance) group size more than 4 people. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Round trip air fare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu as well domestic airport tax
- Douffle Bag
- First Aid medical kid
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, Personal equipments and Sleeping Bag
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, hot shower & hot water during the trek
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare
- Tipping to crew
- Duration : 18 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Difficult
- Trek Start from : Beshisahar
- Trek end at : Nayapul
- Trek start Elevation : 1050 m
- Highest Elevation : 5416
- Group Size : Minimum 2 People
- Best time : October, November, December, February, March, April
- Mode of Trek : Tea House/Tent
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Buddhist Pilgrimage tour is especially made to highlight the major Buddhist heritage sites of Nepal....read more