Poonhill Trekking 10 Days
The Ultimate destination Ghorepani (Poonhill ) is one of the best view point of the first ray of the sun from the heart of the Himalaya.Poonhill Trekking is the most popular trekking in the recent days because of short ,Sweet and safe The best view point to see Annapurna I,Annapurna South ,Himchuli ,Machhapuchhure ,and the first ray on the Himalaya.Gurung culture ,Life live of farmers working in the field ,tropical birds and the animals .
Package Description :
- Best Place to See Sunrise
- Short and Popular Trek
- Great Jungle walking
- View of Kaligandaki Valley
- Close view of Himalaya
- Maximum Hight :3210 Mtrs
Day 1: Arrival in Nepal (Kathmandu) - Our representetive meet you in Kathmandu( Trivuwan Internation Airport ) and transfer to you by private car / haice in the Hotel. Accomodation :Tourist standard accomodation with bed and Breakfast .
Day2: Kathmandu Valley Sight seeing (UNESCO world heritage site ) by car with tour guide .Pashupati nath ,Bouddhanath ,Kathmandu Durbar Square and Shyambhunath.Taken care by tour guide and stay overnight at tourist standard accomodation .
Day3:Fly to Pokhara : Escort by trekking guide or office representetive ,25 minute fly to beautiful city pokhara, Private car transfer to tourist standard hotel ,Look arround the fewa lake and boating 2 hrs.Breffeing about the trekking ,Check trekking equipments list ,Pick up trekking permit and TIMS .Stay overnight at Hotel on BB basic.
Day4:Drive to Nayapul 1.5 hrs by private car /Haice and trekking to Ulleri (1960 Mtrs).This is an easy day 1st parts of trekking and after tikhedhunga need to climb up 3300 steps to Ulleri.Breakfast -lunch - dinner from local trekksrs lodge ,You can choose your food from the local trekkers lodge menu .Stay overnight at Ulleri, Trekkers Lodge .Escort by Trekking guide and Porters.
Day5:Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2860 Mtrs): Up hill and down hill trail , Most of time trek to inside the rodondream forest ,Quite and beautiful trek ,After arrive in Ghorepani enjoy with great view of panaromic Himalaya .Stay overnight at trekkers lodge and choose your breakfast,Lunch Dinner from the trekkers lodge menu .
Day6:Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani(2630 Mtrs) : Early morning need to wake up for sunrise trip from Poonhill (3210 Mtrs).Its 45 minute trekking from Ghorepani to Poonhill Uphill .Normally 5 am people wake up and then they start to trekking to Poonhill .Arround 1 hrs enjoy with panoramic view of Himalaya with sunrise .Trek back from Poonhill to Ghorepani and breakfast ,After that trelk to Tadapani .Stay overnight at Trekkers lodge in tadapani and choose your food from the trekkers lodge menu .
Day 7:Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940 Mtrs) : After breakfast start trek from Tadapani to ghandruk ,Its quite short day but you have good option to travel large village in Ghandruk after you arrive from Tadapani to ghandruk .It's really beautiful large village and there is have many option to choose different accomodation as your choice .Order lunch -Dinner from ther trekkers lodge menu
Day 8:Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara : After breakfast start trekking from Ghandruk and 5 hrs trek down to arrive in Nayapul .The driver waiting you for pick up from there to Pokhara 1.5hrs drive .Afternoon arrive in Pokhara ,Check in hotel and free time you can use your time for shopping and short visit arround lake side .
Day 9: Short Sight seeing tour in Pokhara and catch afternoon flight back to Kathmandu ,office representive pick up you from Kathmandu airport to Hotel .Stay overnight at Tourist standard hotel on BB basic .
Day 10: Transfer to Airporort as per your itinerary to back home .
OR : If you have some free time when you finished the trekking to back pokhara you can enjoy with some adventre activities :like Paragliding ,Ultralight flight ,Rafting ,Jungle safari trip or what ever you like to do .For extend your holiday please we can support you to organize the trip for you .Let us know about that .
What is Included in the Cost
- Arrival and Departure transportation to /from Kathmandu International airport .And all the local transportation Domestic Flight Kathmandu -Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Tourist Standardhotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara (Attach bathroom ,Hot water and free wi-fi )
- Short sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- English spekking professional trekking guide and porters.Porter can carry max .20 KG
- Breakfast-lunch-Dinner while trekking from local guest house .
- Applicable trekking permit and TIMS.
- Local guest house Accomodation on twin sharing basic .
- All of our service charge and govt tax .
- Insurence to our trekking guide and porters .
- Trekking map will be complementry .
- Sleeping bad while trekking .
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Extra Accomodation and mels while in city (Kathmandu and Pokhara )
- Entrance fee while sight seeing in the city .
- Personal trekking equipments.
- International flight ,Passsport and visa fee for Nepal.
- Your travel insurence (For travel ,Cancellation ,Accodent ,Health ,Emergency evacution ,loose your life ,theft or damage your goods )
- Tips and gratuities(Crew frequently recives some recognition for good services)
- Personal expenses like :soft drinks ,mineral water,alcoholic beverages ,Phone ,laundry etc .
- All other services not included in the "cost include " section above.
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more