Muktinath Tour Package (5N / 6D)
Muktinath Tour Package is a spiritual tour package to the place of peace and power. Muktinath temple is popular among both Hindus and Buddhist religion. The temple is located at an altitude of 3710 meter in Muktinath valley, Mustang Nepal. Hindus believe that this place is ‘Mukti Kshetra’, as a symbol of liberation. And Buddhist called it ‘Chumig Gyatsa’ which refers hundred waters.
Jomsom is the gateway to enter there. It takes 20 minutes to reach at Jomsom from Pokhara by flight. Guest will drive to Muktinath in a sharing Jeep. Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes to reach Muktinath from Jomsom by the drive. In this pilgrimage Muktinath tour package you will not only perform worship at the holy temple, but also have the opportunity to visit Pashupatinath and Manakamana Temple. Kathmandu and Pokhara sightseeing are the other attractions of this tour.
Muktinath Tour Package Highlights
1. Short religious trip to Muktinath
2. Private and customizable trip
3. Darshan at Pashupatinath temple
4. Pokhara sightseeing with Manakamana temple visit
5. Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara by flight
During this Muktinath tour package, we provide a private a/c vehicle for road transfer and sightseeing. Guest could extend their stay at any places and also can customize the trip according their preferences. Quality service, best hotels and proper take care are our main aim during this Muktinath tour package. We recommend to carry a light jacket during the summer time visit. But at the time of winter they should have to carry moreover winter cloths. We will be in touch with guests any time for your assistance.
Tour Facts – Muktinath Tour Package
- Popular Muktinath Tour package among Hindu
- Kathmandu Sightseeing – UNESCO declared World Heritage sites
- Visit Popular Temples: Pashupatinath, Muktinath Temple & more
- Pokhara Sightseeing: View the highest mountains in the world
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel. Welcome drink and Check-In.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing (Half Day) and Drive to Pokhara (En-route Manakamana Cable Car) – Overnight in Pokhara
After Breakfast – Visit Pashupatinath Temple.
10:00AM – Visit to Swayambhunath Stupa (spend 1 hr)
11:00AM – Drive to Pokhara (200 km – 6 hrs). En-route you can visit Manakamana Temple through Cable Car – Extra Cost of Cable Car ticket is INR 500 per person paid directly at the station. This ride gives breathtaking views of Hills, Mountains, forests, little farming villages and the ride through the clouds.
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:30AM – INR 8000 per person including airport transfer
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom (2700 m) & drive to Muktinath Temple (3800 m) – Overnight in Jomsom
Early Morning – Transfer to Airport & fly to Jomsom – 25 minutes.
Arrival at Jomsom Airport and walk to hotel – 5 minutes from Airport
After short break – walk to jeep stand (10-15mins) and drive to Muktinath (20 kms – 2 hrs). On the way you can enjoy see the scenery of nature beauty places, George of Gandaki river, Monastery & Kagbeni.
– Arrival at Ranipauwa (3710 m) and walk to Muktinath temple (40 min) where you will have holy bath on 108 waterspouts name of “Muktidhara” and in front of temple there is 2 kunda known as Muktikunda. After darshan, walk to Jwalamai Temple – continuously burning flame and walk back to Ranipauwa.
Drive back to Jomsom by Jeep (2 hrs) and walk back to hotel.
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara & Pokhara Sightseeing (Full day) – Overnight in Pokhara
Early Morning: Transfer to Jomsom Airport for flight to Pokhara.
After short break – we will go for Pokhara sightseeing where you will visit following:
Bindhyabasini Temple, Davis Fall, Seti River Gorge, Gupteshwor Cave, Barahi Temple, Fewa Lake
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu – Overnight in Kathmandu
Early Morning: Drive to Sarangkot – hill station from where you will see the Mt Fishtail, Mt Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Mt Annapurna and other mountain ranges.
After Breakfast – Drive to Kathmandu
Day 06: Transfer to Airport
Flight Time: You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 3 hours before your flight time (30 mins drive from your hotel)
Tour Cost Details
Cost – Muktinath Tour Package
|Package Type||Cost per person|
Private Tour Package – DELUXE
|Private Tour Package – LUXURY
Includes – Breakfast Only, Private Vehicle, Sharing Jeep to Muktinath
Includes – Flight to Jomsom Round-trip
“10% Discount Available”
|Group Tour Package
Includes – All Meals B, L, D, Sharing Vehicle / Jeep
Includes – Flight to Jomsom Round-trip
“10% Discount Available”
Group Tour Fixed Dates: Feb 28 / Mar 29 / Apr 28 / May 27 / Jun 26 / Jul 26 / Aug 24 / Sep 23 / Oct 22 / Nov 21
Note: You will reach Muktinath during Full Moon
Booking Information: Advance payment of USD 100 / INR 7,000 per person is required for booking confirmation. Balance amount can be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu. If cancellation takes place after booking confirmation then advance deposit amount will be forfeited.
What is Included in the Cost
1. Kathmandu airport transfers
2. Half day Kathmandu city sightseeing on private basis
3. Daily breakfast at the hotel
4. 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin/triple sharing
5. 2 nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara on twin/triple sharing
6. 1 night hotel accommodation in Jomsom on twin/triple sharing
7. Half day Pokhara city tour on private basis
8. Local guide for sightseeing tour at Kathmandu (group above 4 person)
9. Local SIM Card (Returnable)
10. Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu transfer on private basis
11. Jomsom – Pokhara – Jomsom by flight
12. Jomsom – Muktinath Temple – Jomsom by Sharing Jeep
13. Muktinath entry permit (ACAP)
What is Excluded in the Cost
1. Personal expenses
2. Entrance fee (Total Approx. USD 20 | INR 300)
3. Lunch and Dinner are excluded except at Jomsom (Approx. USD 10 per meal)
4. Optional Everest Mountain flight (USD 190 | INR 7500)
5. Optional Manakamana Cable Car (USD 20 | INR 500)
6. Rescue and Evacuation services
7. Any kind of insurance
8. Tips (not required but recommended)
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more