Langtang Sundarijal Trekking
Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trekking via Sundarijal starts with an overland journey from Kathmandu to Syabru Benshi. From Syabru Benshi you at the beginning you spend four days hiking up through beautiful alpine valley Langtang and Kyanjin Gompa. In Kyanjin Gompa you stay one more day for some exploration of the high mountains and glacial systems. Then you trek back for three days to the mountain lake called Gosainkunda, a pilgrimage spot of Hindus as well as Buddhists where during the full moon festival of August, hundreds of pilgrims gather here. Then you cross the Laurebina pass (4600 meters) and step down into the lush Helambu region. Here you will get different cultural experiences. From there you trek to Sundarijal, the last destination of this trekking and drive back to Kathmandu. Langtang Helambu Trekking via Sundarijal is a very rewarding trekking trail since it is in a less frequented area.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Shabrubeshi(1460m). 7h scenic drive. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 03: Shabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2560m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Lama hotel to Langtang Valley (3455m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Langtang valley to Kyanjin Gompa (3817m).Overnight at mountain lodge.
Day 06: Explore around the Kyanjin Gompa. Morning climb to Tsergo Ri(4983m). Overnight at Mountain lodge.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa to Ghodatabel(3020m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Ghodatabela to Bomboo(2145m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Bomboo to Tholo Syabru(2228m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Tholo Syabru to Sin Gompa (3250m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Sin Gompa to Gosaikunda Lake (4397m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Gosai Kunda Lake to Tharepati ( 3610m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 13: Tharepati to Kutumsang (2470m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 14: Kutumsang to Chisapani (2215m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 15: Chisapani to Sundarijal (1410m). Drive back to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 16: Transfer to the Kathmandu international airport for your onward journey.
What is Included in the Cost
- Airport pick up drop by private /car/van/bus
- Hotel Three Star standard (Hotel Marsyangdi/ Hotel Tibet) accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with cultural tour guide
- Entrance fees at various sight seeing
- All trekking permit fees & government taxes
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner) tea, coffee, chocolate during the trek
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, friendly English speaking guide plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Porter (1 porter between two person basis) Max.30 kg. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- One Sherpa (guide assistance) group size more than 4 people. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Round trip air fare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu as well domestic airport tax
- Douffle Bag
- First Aid medical kid
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, Personal equipments and Sleeping Bag
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, hot shower & hot water during the trek
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare
- Tipping to crew
- Duration : 16 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Moderate
- Trek Start from : Shabrubesi
- Trek end at : Sundarijal
- Trek start Elevation : 1460 m.
- Highest Elevation : 4773 m
- Best time : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
- Group Size : Minimum 2 People
- Mode of Trek : Tea House/Tent
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more