Langtang Helambu Trekking
Helambu trekking is easy level trekking. It makes a loop through the Sherpa-populated Helambu region is located to north-east of Kathmandu. Helambu Circuit trekking starts from Sundarijal (half an hour drive). From Sundarijal you ascend to Chisopani,Gulbhanjyang, Mangegot, Tharepati Melamchi Village and descend to Tarke Ghyang, Sarmathang, Timbu, Kakani, Talamarang an Melamchipul bazaar. Helambu circuit Trekking does not go beyond 3500m from sea level. The route of this trekking passes through forest and villages. If you trek in March and April you find beautiful rhododendron blossom in the forest. In Helambu there are villages of mixed ethnic Tamang villages and Sherpa villages. The local people are very friendly and hospitable. The total trekking days are six days. You end this trekking at Melamchi Bazaar. From there you drive back to Kathmandu (Around 5 hours).
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu international airport, transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Sundarijal(1410m). 1 hour drive. Trek to Chisapani (2215m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Chaisapani to Kutumsang (2470m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Kutumsang to Tharepati (3610m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Tharepati to Tarke Ghang (2740m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Tarkeghang to Kakani (2070m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Kakani to Melamchi Bazaar (840m). Drive to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 08: Transfer to the Kathmandu international airport for your onward journey.
Tour Cost Details
- Airport pick up drop by private /car/van/bus
- Hotel Three Star standard (Hotel Marsyangdi/ Hotel Tibet) accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with cultural tour guide
- Entrance fees at various sight seeing
- All trekking permit fees & government taxes
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner) tea, coffee, chocolate during the trek
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, friendly English speaking guide plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Porter (1 porter between two person basis) Max.30 kg. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- One Sherpa (guide assistance) group size more than 4 people. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Round trip air fare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu as well domestic airport tax
- Douffle Bag
- First Aid medical kid
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu
What is Included in the Cost
- Lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, Personal equipments and Sleeping Bag
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, hot shower & hot water during the trek
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare
- Tipping to crew
- Duration : 8 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Moderate
- Trek Start from : Sundarijal
- Trek end at : Melamchi Bazaar
- Trek start Elevation : 1460 m.
- Highest Elevation : 3510 m
- Group Size : Minimum 2 People
- Mode of Trek : Tea House/Tent
- Best time : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more