Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter (10 Days)
· Kailash Tour 10 Days Ex. Kathmandu (or 8 days Ex. Lucknow )
· Fly till Nepal – Tibet border & by Road in Tibet
· 5 Star Hotel in Kathmandu & 4 Star in Nepalgunj
Note: – Due to weather condition sometimes you may not be able to make your flight at your scheduled time. So we recommend you to keep one day additional while returning and please make sure your ticket is flexible to change your date.
Fixed Arrival Dates
2018 Kathmandu Arrival Dates for Helicopter Mansarovar Yatra
Note: You can pick your own date as well if you have bigger group
Fixed Dates – Kathmandu Arrival Dates for Helicopter
May 13 (12 Seats Left)
Note: Above mentions dates are our fixed Kathmandu arrival dates, where FM represents the Full Moon (FM) trip. There are two Full Moon arrival dates in every month – 1st Full Moon group will be in Mansarovar after the Kailash parikrama ,whereas 2nd Full moon group will be in Mansarovar before the Kailash parikrama-on the same Full moon day.
The cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
1. 90-150 days prior to departure date: full payment refund except non-refundable deposit:
2. 45-90 days prior to departure date: 75% of your payment refund except the non-refundable deposit.
3. If cancellation takes place less than 45 days prior to departure due to client’s personal problems, all previously paid amount(s) will be forfeited.
Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Mt. Kailash / Mansarovar Lake – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival (1400m) – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel.
Evening – A short briefing about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Meal: Dinner at Hotel | Hotel: 5 Star Hotel – Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing & Fly to Nepalgunj (150m) – Overnight in Nepalgunj
After Breakfast – Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Budhanilkantha & Boudhanath Temple
Afternoon – Flight Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (1hr) & Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj OR drive to Surkhet (2hrs) and stay overnight at Surkhet depending upon situation.
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch in Kathmandu, Dinner at Nepalgunj | Hotel: Hotel Batika / Sneha or similar
Day 03: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot (2900m) & Heli to Hilsa (3700m) & Drive to Taklakot (3900m) – Overnight in Taklakot
Early Morning – Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest for few hours at Simikot.
Morning – Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20min – 12kg weight limit) & wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa (since it is a group visa and everyone have to enter Tibet side in one group)
Afternoon – From Hilsa drive to Purang border to Taklakot and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight at Simikot or Taklakot depending upon the weather & other situations. (On the way we have to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking might take upto 1 hr in each post)
Meal: Breakfast at Nepalgunj / Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: New Purang Hotel
Day 04: At Taklakot (3900m) – Rest Day – Overnight in Taklakot
All Day – Entire day free for Acclimatization
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: New Purang Hotel
Day 05: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) – Overnight in Mansarovar
After Breakfast – Drive towards Mansarovar Lake (95 km). On the way you will have to pass the first checkpoint. Then after driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will reach Rakshas Tal. On the right of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat & first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
Start Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km – 3hr by bus). Take holy dip & perform Puja.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Mansarovar Lake Side Mud House
Day 06: 1st Day of Parikrama – Drive to Darchen (4650m) & Yama Dwar & Trek to Dirapuk (4880m) – Overnight in Dirapuk
After Breakfast – Drive to Darchen (35 km – 1 hr) and Yama Dwar (8 km) – the starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk for 14 km. You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can go back to Darchen wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Meal: Breakfast at Mansarovar, Lunch & Dinner on the way during Parikrama
Hotel: Mud house on the way during Parikrama or Dormitory Guest House – Kailash at Darchen
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen (4650m)
Day 07: 2nd Day of Parikrama – On to Zuthulpuk (4670m) via Trek to Dolma La Pass (5700m) – Overnight in Zuthulpuk
After Breakfast – Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). About 3 kms before reaching Dolma La Pass is steep hill and quite difficult to walk. Also descending from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While descending you can see Gaurikund on the right. After walking for about 2 – 3 hrs we will reach Phedi. After some rest we will start trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, then you will still be waiting at Darchen
Day 08: 3rd Day of Parikrama – Trek to Darchen – Drive to Hilsa via Taklakot – Overnight in Hilsa / Simikot
After Breakfast – After short easy Trek (8 km – 3 hrs), we will reach our bus pick up point. Then drive to Darchen (3 kms) and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa (also we will take helicopter to Simikot based on situation)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Mansarovar Guest House at Simikot or similar
Day 09: Fly Hilsa – Simikot – Nepalgunj & Fly back to Kathmandu – Overnight in Kathmandu
Fly to Hilsa to Simikot (20 mins) by Helicopter – Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj (around 1 hr)/ Surkhet and fly back to Kathmandu (or proceed to Lucknow by Road)
Meal: Breakfast at Simikot, Lunch at Nepalgunj, Dinner at Kathmandu | Hotel: 5 Star Hotel – Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar
Day 10: Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Certificate of completion will be provided to you from Kailash Journeys. You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at Airport 1-2 hour before flight time (30 mins drive).
Meal: Breakfast Only
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:00 AM – USD 230, Muktinath & Manakamana Tour – INR 32,000
Tour Cost Details
Indian Passport Holder
Total Cost: INR 155,000
Foreign Passport Holder
Total Cost: USD 31,500
*For Foreign (USD) – Excluded price for Tibet Permit / Chinese Visa fees USD 360 (USA) / USD 260 (other)
Optional Add-on Package
· Muktinath Tour – 04 N / 05 D Tour Extension: USD 700 per person / INR 28,000 per person (Based on Twin sharing)
· Janakpur Tour – 02 N / 03 D Tour Extension: USD 500 per person / INR 13000 per person (Based on Twin Sharing)
· Everest Mountain Flight: USD 220 | INR 7500 (Any Early Morning at 6.30AM)
What is Included in the Cost
1. 2 nights (Twin sharing) at 5 star Hotel – Hotel Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar with vegetarian
2. One night in 3 star Hotel – Hotel Batika with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
3. 2 nights at Taklakot (Tibet side) in 3 star category hotel with attached bathroom. At other places in Tibet side it will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
4. Pick up & drop transfers in Kathmandu and One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
5. Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
6. Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing – Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
7. Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
8. Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
9. All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
10. Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Mansarovar
11. English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
12. Necessary experienced supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager)
13. All necessary Kitchen & camping
14. Oxygen for emergency use , Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
15. One duffle bag, One back pack, One cap, One passport holders, One water proof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
16. Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
17. All applicable taxes & service charges
What is Excluded in the Cost
1. Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora)
2. Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
3. Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
4. Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
5. Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet
6. Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
Insurance / Medical Certificate
Personal travel insurance is not included in the trip price. It is a condition of booking a trip with Honest Tours and Travels (P) Ltd., and your own responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the trip.
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more