There are two ways to get to Muktinath from either take a flight from Pokhara to Jomsom and hike for 7-8 hours from Jomsom or trek all the way from Pokhara through Kali-Gandaki valley, which takes 7/8 days. It is believed that one should visit this temple after competing pilgrimage of four special religious sites in India . This temple held sacred by Hindus as well as Buddhists. The Jwala Mai temple nearby contains a spring and an eternal flame fed by natural gas underground. Jomsom is a major center in the Annapurna region.
Itinerary Details: Muktinath Excursion Tour by Flight- 03 Night 04 Days
- Day 01: Drive to Pokhara via Manokamana Devi temple by Cable car, Arrival in Pokhara O/N at the hotel.
- Day 02: Fly to Jomsom breakfast and drive to Muktinath by jeep (21 kms / 02 hrs drive) Pooja & Darshan of Muktinath & drive To Jomsom, transfer to the hotel. O/N at the hotel.
- Day 03: Early morning fly back to Pokhara and post breakfast fly to Kathmandu
- Day 04: Transfer to Airport for departure.
Itinerary can be customized according by your desire and requirements whether you want make shorter or longer.
Note of above Itinerary: O/N = Over Night, B & B = Bed & Breakfast, FB (Full Board) = Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Tour Cost :
- INR 31000.00 per person for Indian.
- US$ 790.00 per pax for foreigner or NRIs.
- Accommodation with all meals in Nepal
- airport transfers and Pashupatinath Darshan tour
- best available sharing accommodation in Jomsom
- Jomsom-Muktinath-Jomsom by jeep
- all veg meals
- Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu Airfare.
- all Airport Taxes
- personal expenses like laundry
- telephone calls
- beverages etc.