Kathmandu, being a capital, historical and cultural hub of Nepal, is a popular destination for tourists, trekkers adventure and pilgrimages seekers. The city presents a wonderful mixture of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and Western influence in the kathmandu Valley. The ancient cities Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur are the major attractions, with their evocative city squares and also represent an epitome of harmony in urban design, elegant architecture and refined culture. Holey Hindu Temple Pashupatinath, Buddhist pilgrimage sites swyambhunath and Buddhanath stupa, Kathmandu durbar square, patan durbar square, bhaktapur durbar square, living goddess and museum are the major attractions in Kathmandu. And it would be a serious oversight for any travelers to Nepal to neglect visiting the lake city Pokhara and its beauty. Pokhara itself offer the excellent views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Fishtail, other sightseeing opportunities and outstanding Himalayan sunrise view from Sarangkot.
Chitwan National Park offers dense habitat wildlife & natural beauties and can be explore the many wild animals as Royal Bengal Tiger, Leopard, one horned Rhinoceros, wild Elephant, marsh Crocodile, wild Boar, sloth bear, and several species of deer including spotted, barking Samber and hog deer. Also can be find more than 450 species of birds with good flora. Besides wildlife can be found local tribes called Tharu people, who have own unique culture and traditions
An outline itinerary for Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
- Day 01 Arrival & transfer to hotel
- upon your arrival in Kathmandu, we will greet you at the airport and accompany you to the Hotel.
- Day 02 Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley
- The day will start with a guided tour of historical and spiritual attractions; including the Kathmandu Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupati Nath, the famous 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambu Nath) and Buddha Nath, one of the largest stupas in the world. In the afternoon there will be pre-trip discussion, as well as ask any questions you may have about the upcoming adventure
- Day 03 Drive to Chitwan
- after early morning breakfast you will drive to Chitwan. After check in to the hotel and refreshed you will brief about full nature programs by our nature guide and head on for activities. After briefing about the nature programs you will guided for village walk and sunset view, visit elephant breeding center and evening dinner with cultural program and overnight.
- Day 04 Full Day Wildlife Activities
- Today, you will get a wake up called at 6 am with bed tea and after breakfast you will transfer to the Elephant back safari for jungle excursion. After lunch will have chance to view an elephant bath and you will take to the canoe ride and jungle walk and overnight at the hotel.
- Day 05 Morning activities and drive to Pokhara
- Full This morning you will take for bird watching in the river bank of Narayani, where you can find more than 250 species of birds. This place is paradise for bird watcher and after breakfast at 8.30 am you will departure to Pokhara through the beautiful river view & Nepalese countryside. Evening explore the surrounding lakeside areas and overnight at hotel.
- Day 06 Sunrise & Sightseeing tour
- Early in the morning you will drive by private car to Sarangkot to see the Sunrise views over Himalayas (1 and 1/2 hours) and back to visit Bindabasani Temple and return you at your Hotel. After breakfast at your hotel you will be transfer for full day sightseeing trip to Pokhara city, at Davi's falls, Guptashor cave, Seti Gorge & Bindabasani Temple. Evening explore the surrounding lakeside areas and overnight at hotel.
- Day 07 Explore day in Pokhara
- Take a boat around the Phewa Lake which is the second biggest lake of Nepal. There is little island on the middle of the lake where very popular Hindu temple situated. Take a boat across the lake and take an hour walk to the world peace stupa which has horizontal view of Annapurna Himalayan range and the city of Pokhara with its
- Day 08 Morning drive to Kathmandu
- After breakfast you will departure to Kathmandu (about 5/6 hours) through the beautiful river view & Nepalese countryside you will reach at your hotel. overnight at hotel.
- Day 09 Visit Bhaktapur and patan
- after breakfast you will be transfer to visit Patan Durbar Squire one of the old durbar square. The principal attraction of this place is fine pagoda temples and stone statuary. The Durbar Square is full of ancient places, temples and shrines, noted for their exquisite carvings. After your lunch at Patan visit another place Bhaktapur Durbar Squire. The main attraction of this place is the palace of 55 windows, Nyatapola Temple constructed as a pagoda style, Dattatraya Temple, Museum, Pottery squire. After that you will transfer to Kathmandu for overnight stay
- Day 10: Final departure to your onward destination
- today the journey comes to an end. There's nothing to do but trade emails with your new friends, organize all your photos and finally depart from Nepal. Or get ready for the next adventure After breakfast, free day till departure. Transfer to Kathmandu airport
Note: - if you are interested then 1 Hour Mountain flight (optional)