This Dhulikhel-Namobuddha Trek
is designed especially for those senior citizens and family with children
who do not prefer to involve long or strenuous walk on the hill. We take drive from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel and stay overnight. Next morning we walk slowly to Namobuddha which is popular pilgrimage site for Buddhists. There exists a Buddhist Stupa that carries its own story. After spending a few hours we trek back to Dhulikhel and decide either to stay there or drive back to Kathmandu.
Sundarijal Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing by professional tour guide.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal for one hour. Trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani (2300m.) it is 4 hours hiking to Chisapani And then overnight at Lodge.
- Day 04: Hiking from Chisapani to Nagarkot takes about 7 hours walking. We start from Chauki Bhanjyang, you continue the charming trails leading towards Nagarkot (2175m) and then overnight at Hotel.
- Day 05: After nice mountains view and sunrise,we start hiking from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel takes six hours. Dhulikhel, a glut of cultural diversities, traditional practices, lush vegetation and rich birdlife unfolds before you. Dhulikhel (1440m.) is a small town of Newar with a long history and then overnight at Hotel.
- Day 06: Hiking from Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha takes approximately 3 Hours walking and explore Namobuddha about 2 hours after that drive back to Kathmandu two hours and then overnight at selected Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 07: Departure to your home or extend your trip.
- Kathmandu to Dhulikhel-Kathmandu by car, van
- An English speaking guide and porter(s)
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea/Coffee three times a day
- One night hotel in Dhulikhel
- Personal Insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Personal expenses
- Tipping (Tips)
- Bar bills & Beverages