everest panorama trek Fact
- Trek Start from : Lukla,Trek End at : Lukla
- Grade : Moderate/Difficult
- Trek start Elevation : 2810 m.
- Highest Elevation : 3860 m.
- Group Size : Minimum 2 People
- Best time : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
- Mode of Trek : Teahouse / Tent
- Trek Duration : 10 days
Everest Panorama view trek is ideal trekking for those with less time but who want good views of Mt. Everest. It provides a good insight into Sherpa culture without being too strenuous for high altitude trekking. Our destination is up to the village of Tengboche with its famous monastery where we have time to soak up the atmosphere along with some tremendous views of the beautiful peak of Ama Dablam. There are two points on this trek where there are good views of Everest. The first is on the way to Namche and there are also excellent views from Tengboche.
Everest Panorama Trekking Itinerary
- Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu International airport transfer to the hotel. Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2710m). Then trek to Phakding (2652 m). O/n at mountain lodge.
- Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446 m). O/n at mountain lodge.
- Day 04: Rest in Namche Bazaar/ Excursion Namche Bazaar and Syangboche Village. O/n at mountain lodge.
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tyangnboche(3867 m). O/n at mountain lodge.
- Day 06: Tyangboche to Namche Bazaar. O/n at mountain lodge.
- Day 07: Namche Bazaar to Phakding. O/n at mountain lodge.
- Day 08: Phakding to Lukla. O/n at mountain lodge.
- Day 09: Fly back to Kathmandu. Free time. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 10: Transfer to the Kathmandu international airport for final departure.
Note: The Lukla airport is surrounding by High Mountains range so that the weather is does not stable and it change frequently. The Kathmandu to Lukla flight is possible to be delayed for a few hours or even cancelled for a day or more. It is very rarely but it could happen even in the best trekking season. We will request you to allocate extra days in Kathmandu before your departure.
- Airport pick up drop by private /car/van/bus
- Hotel Three Star standard (Hotel Marsyangdi/ Hotel Tibet) accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with cultural tour guide
- Entrance fees at various sight seeing
- All trekking permit fees & government taxes
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner) tea, coffee, chocolate during the trek
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, friendly English speaking guide plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Porter (1 porter between two person basis) Max.30 kg. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- One Sherpa (guide assistance) group size more than 4 people. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Round trip air fare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu as well domestic airport tax
- Douffle Bag
- First Aid medical kid
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu
- Lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, Personal equipments and Sleeping Bag
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, hot shower & hot water during the trek
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare
- Tipping to crew