Gokyo- Chola Pass-Kalapathar Trekking
Gokyo- Chola Pass and Kalapathar trekking is one of the adventurous trekking destinations situated in the Everest region. This is one of the demanded and most loved trekking packages. It is one of the demanded trekking destinations because the travelers (you could be the one) are overwhelmed with the incredible views of majestic mountains -- Mt. Everest (8,848 m), along with other peaks namely Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201 m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7161m), Mt. Changaste (7550m), Mt. Lingterin (6679m), Mt. Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku (6723m), Mt. Kantega( 6685m), Mt. Lotse (8,516 m) to name a few from the top of these passes.
While, you will have an opportunity to explore the high mountain pass namely the Gokyo RI, Cho La Pass and Kalapatthar. You can also extend this trekking to Everest base camp, if you wish to have more adventure and if you have a plenty of holidays you can have only the short days trekking and explore more of the splendid rocky and sloppy hills, spend time in the remote and beautiful Sherpa village and explore their lifestyles, enjoy with the local cuisine.
Day 01: Upon arrival in Kathmandu International airport transfer to the hotel.
Orientation of the trip. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (45 minutes flight). Then trek to phakding. 3hrs walking.O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m). 6h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Day for acclimatization in Namche Bazar. Excursion to Namche Bazaar and Syangboche. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Namche bazaar to Dole (4200 m). 8h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Dole to Machchhermo (4470 m). 4h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Machchhermo to Gokyo(4790m). 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 08: Excursion around Gokyo Lake climb Ghokyo Ri (5357). 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 09: Gokyo to Thagnag Kharka (5025 m). 4h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 10: Cross Cho-La pass(5330m) descend to Dzongla (4830m). 7h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 11: Dzongla / Lobuche (4930 m). 4h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 12: Lobuche to Gorkhashep(5140m). Day hike to the everest base camp (5320m). Return back to the Gorakhashep. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 13: Early in the morning climb to the kalapathar (5555m). Trek to Pheruche (4240 m). O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 14: Pheruche to Namche Bazaar.9h walking. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 15: Namche Bazzar to Lukla. 7h walking. O/n at mountain lodge.
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu. O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Transfer to the airport for your onward journey
What is Included in the Cost
- Airport pick up drop by private /car/van/bus
- Hotel Three Star standard (Hotel Marsyangdi/ Hotel Tibet) accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with cultural tour guide
- Entrance fees at various sight seeing
- All trekking permit fees & government taxes
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner) tea, coffee, chocolate during the trek
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, friendly English speaking guide plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Porter (1 porter between two person basis) Max.30 kg. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- One Sherpa (guide assistance) group size more than 4 people. Plus their salary, insurance and equipments
- Round trip air fare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu as well domestic airport tax
- Douffle Bag
- First Aid medical kid
- Fare well dinner in Kathmandu
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Lunch & dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, Personal equipments and Sleeping Bag
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, hot shower & hot water during the trek
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare
- Tipping to crew
- Duration : 17 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Pleasure
- Trek Start from : Lukla, Trek End at : Lukla
- Trek Start from : 2810 m.
- Highest Elevation : 5545 m
- Group Size : Minimum 2 People
- Best time : September, October, November, December, February, March, April
- Mode of Trek : Tea House/Tent
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more