Mount Everest is still the ultimate mountaineering adventure. As the highest mountain in the world, Everest has immense appeal to mountaineers and fascination for non-climbers. But it's tremendous allure is also due to its position in Nepal's Khumbu, one of the world's most beautiful mountain regions, and because of its remarkable climbing history. An attempt of Mt Everest is a major undertaking which requires significant climbing experience, solid alpine skills, good mountain judgment, excellent physical condition, and a huge amount of dedication and determination. If you see Everest as a definite or possible climbing goal for yourself, we can help you through all the stages of your preparation, from technical skills development to training in cold weather survival skills and the gaining of climbing experience at high altitude. We climb Everest via the South Col route in the spring season because this route and timing offer the absolute best chance of success. Routes from the north are technically more difficult, especially at higher altitudes, and in the spring climbing season, we gain the dual advantages of getting progressively milder weather as we move closer to the summit and of climbing more stable slopes because the winter winds have scoured away much of the snow, significantly reducing the avalanche hazard.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
Day 2-3: Last preparation day in Kathmandu.
Day 4: Kathmandu-Lukla, and trek to Phakding.
Day 5: Namche
Day 6: Rest Day at Namche
Day 7: Trek to Tengboche
Day 8 :Trek to Dinbboche
Day 9: Trek to Lobuche
Day 10: Trek to Everest base camp
Day 11-52: Climbing period of Everest
Day 53 :Everest base camp to Lobuche
Day 54: Trek to Tengboche
Day 55 :Trek to Khumjung
Day 56: Trek to Manju
Day 57: Trek to Lukla
Day 58: Flight Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 59: Rest day in Kathmandu
Day 60: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
What is Included in the Cost
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle in Kathmandu.
- Four nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast included.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during expedition period prepared by our cook with Tea and coffee.
- Local fresh fruits where available.
- Surface Transport to and from Kathmandu.
- Twin sharing tented camp accommodation and equipment for the expedition.
- Expedition map, one in a group.
- Expedition porter/Sherpa to carry your bags during the expedition.
- All camping gear and necessary staff for carrying, cooking and building camps.
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the expedition, the required number of cooks, porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, transportation.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Boiled and purified drinking water.
- All required special permits and conservation fees..
- All government taxes and our service charges.
- Farewell Dinner before departure.
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Travel insurance (Mandatory).
- International airfare and date change or ticket re issuance charges.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- Alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and supplementary hot drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls and internet service.
- Personal Equipment.
- Any others expenses not mentioned in package Includes section.
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more