Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package
Our Darjeeling Sikkim tour package gives you a chance to explore the natural beauty of Darjeeling and Sikkim with the best package cost offer and service.
Darjeeling, a gem of a place which is known for its youthful vibe. And the modern as well as colonial charm with its beauty. There is one thing you must ensure in order to fulfill your expectations. Because it was a popular hill station during the old days, a lovely Victorian town was built among the Himalayan foothills. The remnants of which are still visible around the Darjeeling remains a popular summer and fall resort for the natives of Kolkata.
Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package Highlights:
- Private and Customize Tour
- Sightseeing at Darjeeling
- Sunrise view from Tiger Hill
For foreign tourists, the main attractions are the cultural diversity, the beautiful views, a variety of trekking option. Also the opportunity to cool down after a stint in the plains. Yearly stable weather, hill drive, adventure sports and an India-China cultural combination is the another key attraction of this place.
DAY 1. Arrival
Pick-up at Bagdogra Airport / NJP railway station – Gangtok (5,500 ft), (128 kms /5hrs).Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport /NJP railway station & transfer to Gangtok.Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 2. Gangtok
After breakfast at hotel, start a tour to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft, 34km). Lake is 1 km long, oval in shape and 50 ft deep. Here you can find snowfall & Yak Riding. Visit to legendary Baba Mandir Nathula pass depends upon permit availability on additional cost of Rs. 3,000/- per vehicle for permit (Monday and Tuesday pass is closed). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 3. Gangtok
Morning go for full sightseeing covering Rumtek monastery, Bhanjhakri waterfalls, Ropeway, Do-DrulChorten, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Directorate of Handicraft and Handloom (Sunday Closed) Flower Show (Orchid). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
DAY 4. Kalimpong
Transfer to Kalimpong (4,100 ft, 75 km). Go for sightseeing covering Army Golf course, Durpin Monastery, Pine view nursery, Mangal Dham, Delo Hill. Overnight stay at Kalimpong.
DAY 5. Darjeeling
Drive towards Darjeeling (7,200 ft, 50 km).Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 6. Darjeeling
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak) (subject to clear weather), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasay Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese Temple (4 hrs from 9.00 to 13.00 hrs). Evening free for shopping and personal activities. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Drop to Bagdogra Airport / NJP railway station according to the schedule. Tour Ends.
Tour Cost Details
- Twin sharing in one room.
- Extra Person / Child with Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the given trip schedule.
- Due to rough roads and seeing the clearance of the roads the cost has been based on 06pax in a vehicle.
What is Included in the Cost
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meal Plan as per category:
- Deluxe packages: CP (Breakfast only) & for Lachen & Lachung hotel
- Super Deluxe packages: CP (Breakfast only) & for Lachen & Lachung hotel
- Luxury package: MAP (Breakfast+Dinner) & for Lachen & Lachung hotel
- Jain food will be provided on request kindly specify at the time of booking.
- No Change in Vehicle for Sightseeing like Gangtok Local, Tsmogo Lake, Pelling.
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Government Service Tax as applicable 3.63%
- Cost for supplementary service, optional tours, Up-gradation charges, Guide,
- Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Paragliding, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (Such cost is to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more