Chitwan Jungle Safari
Royal Chitwan National Park is situated in the southern terrain (lowland) of Nepal. Chitwan -meaning the heart of the jungle is one of the finest wildlife reserve in the Asia. Originally set up as wild life conservation park, is enriched by more than 400 spices of the birds, over 70 species of wild animals including endangered Royal Bangal tiger, one horned rhino, Sloth Beers, Gharial and many more. The park is easily accessible from 2 main tourist destination Kathmandu and Pokhara; by air, bus or after short river rafting. It has been known as most popular jungle tour destination in Nepal. Just outside the buffer zone of the park is home of culturally rich Tharu people. Along with the jungle tour on elephant back safari, cultural tours into those Tharu villages are worthy. Short package tour of 2-4 day's combined with 1-2 day's rafting trip is very popular to visit the park. People who don't want to get into raft and thrill in the river rapids can go directly to the park by ground transport or by air.
Day 01:leave Kathmandu or Pokhara on a tourist bus in the morning to Chitwan - reach in
Chitwan after about 5 hours drive - see the jungle guide in the bus terminal and proceed to the camp/resort - welcome drinks - introductory talk by the program manager - lunch served - a little rest after a little tour around Tharu village - dinner - good night.
Day 02: Wake up with bed tea - refresh - breakfast - ready for canoeing - jungle walk - return
to camp -lunch - rest - ready for an elephant safari - return to camp in about dusk - cultural program performed by Tharu youngsters (Famous Tharu Stick Dance) - dinner - good night.
Day 03: Wake up with bed tea - refresh and rush to go for bird watching tour (this tour must
be made at the time birds awake and head for food just before sun dawn) - return to camp - heavy breakfast - time to say good bye to the staffs - proceed to the bus - bus starts late morning from Chitwan to Kathmandu or Pokhara.
What is Included in the Cost
- All Safari Activities.
- All jungle activities
- All accommodations while safari including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Highly experienced Government licensed safari guide during the trip.
- Government / Local taxes, Tourist service charge, guide insurance and salary, national park and conservation area fees.
What is Excluded in the Cost
- ALL International airfares.
- Transportation to and from Kathmandu by air or road as per itinerary.
- International Airport Departure Tax.
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue) - you may easily obtain the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu .
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more