Annapurna Ghandruk Trekking
Annapurna Ghandruk trekking is popular among those trekkers who love soft and few days walking. Ghandruk circuit trekking is a short trekking in Nepal. The major highlight of Ghandruk trekking is Ghandruk village situated at an altitude of 2012 meters above sea level. Ghandruk is inhabited by Gurung people. They are one of the major ethnic groups of Nepal having their own tradition and culture. Ghandruk trekking offers an excellent view of Annapurna South, Machhapuchhre and Himalchuli. Walking through rhododendron forests is also another exciting experience of this trekking. Villages of Landruk, Dhampus in the route of this trekking trail gives rural lifestyle of Annapurna. Ghanruk circuit trekking is also appropriate for the children as well as weary trekkers because it doesn't entail any particularly long walking day and ascents to high altitude.
Day 01: Arrival in international airport and transfer to hotel. O/n at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: Morning fly to Pokhara (half and hour). Drive one and half hour to Nayapul (1070m) by private vehicle. Trek to Syauli Bazaar. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Syauli Bazaar to Ghandruk (1940m). 4h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Ghandruk to Chomrong village(2170m). 6h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Chomrong to Landruk (1650m). 5h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Landruk to Dhampus (1550m). 7h walking. O/n at mountain Lodge.
Day 07: Trek Dhampus to Phedi (1110m). 2 and half hour walking. O/n in hotel at Pokhara.
Day 08: Full day sightseeing in Pokhara valley.
Day 09: Morning fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
What is Included in the Cost
- Pick up & drop off at arrival and departure to/from Kathmandu Airport.
- 2 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Trekking Entry permit (ACAP)
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner during trek
- Accommodation during the trek
- Road transportation
- Emergency rescue arrangement (Makes sure your insurance will cover it)
- Insurance for guide & porter that includes their emergency rescue
- Necessary equipment for guide & porter
- First aid kits
What is Excluded in the Cost
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Hotel for more than 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Alcohol and any drinks on trek
- Hot shower and washing.
- Tips for guide and porter
- All expenses of a personal nature e.g. toilet paper, medicines, confectionery etc
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Duration : 9 day(s)
- Trip Grade : Pleasure
- Trek Start from : Nayapul
- Trek end at : Phedi
- Trek start Elevation : 1110 m
- Highest Elevation : 2170
- Group Size : Minimum 2 People
- Best time : October, November, December, February, March, April
- Mode of Trek : Tea House/Tent
Adventure Nepal Tour
Sightseeing of world heritage and cultural sites (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhu, Bouddhanath) Mountain Flight...read more
Amadablam is considered by some to be the prettiest mountain in the world. High on...read more
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is classic trek relatively short and can be completed in as...read more
Annapurna circuit trekking is considered to be the classic trekking trail in the Annapurna region....read more
Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking
Ghorepani Poon hill trekking is also known as the small Annapurna Circuit trekking, Poonhill trekking...read more
Bardia National Park
The Royal Bardia National Park was initially a Royal hunting reserve. It was in 1976...read more
It’s 3½ hours drive from Kathmandu. Bhote Kosi is a beautiful mountain river without a...read more
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Buddhist Pilgrimage tour is especially made to highlight the major Buddhist heritage sites of Nepal....read more